The next photo I decided to stitch of Marilyn really reminds me of Jean Harlow (hence the title of the Stitch). This one is a little different than the Champagne Stitch. First of all I am making it much smaller, she should be around 8X10 when complete. However, I am still using alot of colours, this time around it is 56. The biggest change is the type of fabric I am using. Instead of Aida, I decided to try an evenweave. The stitching is a little harder because it doesn't have the easy to see boxes like Aida. But this also means you don't see the holes so it makes a beautiful background (it is hard to see in the photo but the fabric is a deep red colour). I am also going to attempt a fade this time around.
You can check out my progress from start to finish below...